EMPLOYMENT LAW WINS
- Obtained six-figure settlement for college professor who was sexually harassed.
- Obtained a six-figure settlement for employee against major healthcare provider that failed to provide reasonable accommodation to its employee.
- Obtained mid five-figure settlement against organization that failed to pay overtime wages.
- Successfully represented college professor in grievance hearing demanding relocation as a result of hostile work environment.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE DEFENSE WINS
- Successfully defended medical doctor who was being investigated by the Board of Physicians for alleged substandard care and misrepresentation of credentials to patients. Board dismissed case with no discipline.
- Successful in convincing administrative hearing judge to reject lack of competency disciplinary charge brought by Board of Physicians against medical doctor.
- Successfully defended nurse who was facing disciplinary charges following guilty plea of assaulting a colleague. Board dismissed case with no discipline.
- Successfully defended attorney who was being investigated by Bar Counsel for Trust Account mismanagement and other alleged ethical violations. After guiding the client to take a variety of mitigating steps, we successfully preserved the client’s law license and negotiated a reprimand.
- Successfully represented a Maryland Bar Applicant who was facing increased scrutiny by the Character and Fitness Committee for alleged misrepresentations on Bar Application. After a hearing before the Character Committee, client was recommended for admission to the Maryland Bar.
Common Issues that Can Lead to Disciplinary Action for PharmacistsMay 17, 2023
The Maryland Board of Pharmacy is responsible for regulating pharmacists across the state. When a pharmacist is accused of violating a professional obligation, the Board takes
Mental or Physical Burnout Can Jeopardize Your LicenseApril 28, 2023
Most licensed professionals are very dedicated to providing the best possible service for their clients or patients. This requires hard work and long hours, in addition
Practicing Without a License: Here’s What You Need to KnowApril 21, 2023
Maybe you were helping out a friend or a family member. Maybe you were eager to expand your practice into a new market. Maybe you thought
What Are Your Options if You’ve Been Denied a Federal Security Clearance?April 14, 2023
Obtaining security clearance is essential for many jobs in the federal sector. Government employees, members of the military, and federal contractors may all need varying levels