EMPLOYMENT LAW WINS
- Obtained six-figure settlement for college professor who was sexually harassed.
- Obtained a six-figure settlement for employee against major healthcare provider that failed to provide reasonable accommodation to its employee.
- Obtained mid five-figure settlement against organization that failed to pay overtime wages.
- Successfully represented college professor in grievance hearing demanding relocation as a result of hostile work environment.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE DEFENSE WINS
- Successfully defended medical doctor who was being investigated by the Board of Physicians for alleged substandard care and misrepresentation of credentials to patients. Board dismissed case with no discipline.
- Successful in convincing administrative hearing judge to reject lack of competency disciplinary charge brought by Board of Physicians against medical doctor.
- Successfully defended nurse who was facing disciplinary charges following guilty plea of assaulting a colleague. Board dismissed case with no discipline.
- Successfully defended attorney who was being investigated by Bar Counsel for Trust Account mismanagement and other alleged ethical violations. After guiding the client to take a variety of mitigating steps, we successfully preserved the client’s law license and negotiated a reprimand.
- Successfully represented a Maryland Bar Applicant who was facing increased scrutiny by the Character and Fitness Committee for alleged misrepresentations on Bar Application. After a hearing before the Character Committee, client was recommended for admission to the Maryland Bar.